Pages

Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Introducing...Me!

Hi everyone! My name is Melanie and I'm starting this blog so that I can document several different things...my life, my son, my business, my passions, etc.

So, first of all, I'm a wife. I've been married to my wonderful hubby for almost 6 years and together for almost 12 years.Together, we have a gorgeous little boy. He keeps us on our toes for sure!
I'm currently a SAHM, formerly a 7th and 8th grade English teacher. I had to quit my teaching career as my chronic migraine condition worsened.

One of my biggest hobbies and passions in life has always been crafts. Recently, I stumbled into the planner community.Wow!!! I had no idea what a big community it is. The planner community introduced me to the most amazing machine I've ever seen.... The Silouhette Cameo. After thinking and thinking about it, I finally decided to purchase one and I haven't looked back. I started playing with different aspects of it, learning what it could do. The most intriguing aspect I've found is the sticker making world. I will admit it. I am a sticker making addict. I've recently opened up my first Etsy shop and I'm loving every bit of it. I've got a list a mile long of stickers I want to make and add to the shop, and hopefully I'll be able to find the time to add every one of them. I want the shop to have stickers that planners and scrapbookers want, and most of all stickers that other shops don't sell. So, if you have any requests for stickers that you just can't find anywhere, please feel free to let me know. And, if you have a minute jump over to Etsy and take a look at my shop: www.mamasgottaplan.etsy.com

I'm just getting this blog up and going, but I will be adding more content. What kinds of printables do you want to see here? What kinds of posts? You let me know!

Anywho, thanks for reading and please leave comments about anything and everything you would like to see on this blog. I'll leave you with some of the cuteness I posted in my shop today.




1 comment:

  1. I love getting to know the blogger behind the blog. Thanks for the great intro!

    ReplyDelete